Was going to email last week, but thought I’d give it another week to make sure.
All I can say is amazing!!!!!! Miteshield has worked a dream, thrips are still there but not able to feed, or if they are the roots are outgrowing them.
Applied the following way,
- Mixed as per instruction
- Applied to res. (not sure if this is relevant but I leave the tap water to stand for 24 hours before using it to allow the chlorine a chance to evaporate).
- *shield left in res for 12 hours
- Opened res and applied a fish tank UV light to the solution for 3 hours
Can I get some more Miteshield, say 50ml or so?
Of course you can! Thanks for writing.